Etiden will use policies and procedures that will ensure the conservation of natural resources while minimising any adverse environmental impact from our operations, including, but not limited to, waste reduction and recycling. We aim to review our environmental policies and procedures regularly to improve our performance and quality. All employees are made aware of this policy and their responsibilities for environmental issues. We are committed to becoming a truly sustainable business. This means having the ability to continue providing our customers with high quality products and services in ways that enhance the environment.
Our principle environmental commitments are:
- to comply with all applicable legislation, codes of practice, regulatory controls and client or insurance requirements
- to use energy and natural resources efficiently and to reduce consumption where possible
- to minimise the generation of waste and to dispose of unavoidable waste in a responsible manner
- to consider the environmental implications of changes to products, processes, materials and facilities when business decisions are made
- to continually improve our environmental performance through the setting and review of realistic and achievable objectives and targets
- to reduce emissions to levels at which adverse impacts on the environment are avoided
- to conserve and protect the environment and, wherever possible, improve it through the services we provide
- to operate in a socially responsible manner
- to perform business electronically, to reduce paper usage
- to always seek to purchase products that are environmentally friendly, re-usable, and recyclable and that do not damage the environment.
- to design, operate and maintain our equipment to the highest practicable standards in order to meet our environmental objectives
- to implement new technology to improve working practices.
- to provide appropriate resources for the implications of this policy