Star SM-T401i Mobile Label Printer

with Star SM-T400i print them users receipts 112 mm wide at anytime and anywhere they need, directly at the hospitality desk at the door input for package delivery services in the salesroom with customers. The thermal printer is directly compatible with all common operating systems: Apple, Windows, Android and Linux, making it ideal for use with iPhone and Co. The SM-T400i has a reliable Bluetooth connection and an RS232 port for series connection

Enjoy operating times of up to 20 hours with its powerful standard battery. It offers clean results printing text, barcodes and graphics with a resolution of 203 dpi (8 dots / mm) and a maximum print speed of 80 mm / sec. The SM-T400i is robust with IP54 certification and supports accidental falls from heights up to 1.5 m. You get the list printer for use in a complete package complete with battery, serial cable, charging adapter, test roller and belt clip. The shoulder strap is corresponding optionally available as well as a smart card reader for transactions mobile payment

Brands:
Star
Portable

1. Star SM-T401i, 8 dots / mm (203 dpi), display, RS232, BT (iOS)

SKU: 39634230
    Star

Portable printer, 8 points / mm direct thermal (203 dpi), the width of the medium (maximum): mm 112, width printing (max): 104 mm, roll diameter (maximum): (max.) 50 mm, the speed of 80 mm / s, RS232, Bluetooth (spp, iOS), LCD screen, reflective sensor includes a cable (RS232), power supply, belt clip, battery, reception

*DIRECT THERMAL PRINTER, FOR USE WITHOUT RIBBON

Special Price €602.40 Regular Price €773.50